Many top athletes, artists, surgeons and sales professionals leverage the value a professional coach can bring to their performance.
It’s very common for talented producers in any field to be so focused on their mission that they don’t take the time to disconnect and review their plan, actions and results. By taking this time you can often identify areas of your strategic plan, and day to day activities, that you would like to tweak or replace altogether.
This is why Duane created his Personal Best Coaching Program specifically for Sales Professionals, Company Owners/Executives and Sales Managers. Duane provides strategic and tactical feedback that enables you to move the needle on your performance and reach new “personal bests”.
Duane’s approach to helping you achieve your new personal best is not to compare you to other top producers, rather to assess your current set of skills, and relative position to the level of performance that you aspire to achieve, and step by step help you get there in a way that works for you.
In addition to helping you clarify what actions you need to take Duane will hold you accountable to their execution.
Depending on the role you play, here are some examples of some challenges we can tackle together:
- Increase the number of sales appointments.
- Fill and maintain robust pipelines with qualified sales opportunity.
- Gain audience with decision makers.
- Increase sales with new logos.
- Expand existing customer revenues by establishing new relationships and selling additional products and services.
- Speed up the sales process and shorten the sales cycle.
- Reduce discounting and maintain price integrity and profit margins.
- Increase the per unit sale value through upselling and cross selling.
- Reduce the cost of sales.
- Secure executive level referrals.
- Create a culture that maintains and attracts top performing sales talent.
The Personal Best Coaching Program was designed exclusively for those individuals who are looking to realize their full potential, and achieve new personal bests.
Give Duane a call, 860-916-7081, or email him to schedule a complimentary 30 minute coaching session to see if you might benefit from this powerful one-on-one program.