Mastering Prospecting, Qualifying & Closing
Available as a keynote, or a full day training event.
Leveraging key foundational selling skills to generate more appointments, build a robust pipeline, and close more business.
When asked if they are satisfied with the number of qualified opportunities in their sales pipeline, the majority of company owners and vice presidents of sales say “No.” This session is specifically designed to convert that “No” to a resounding “Yes!”
This high energy and content rich session illustrates the evolution of buying behavior, and outlines the business and selling skills needed to consistently establish rapport, earn credibility, and build trust in the minds of today’s informed and demanding buyers. A great deal has changed as a result of our ever-evolving business reality. In this session, Duane explores how the strategies and tactics of top producers differ from sale models that are still being used even though they are obsolete.
This powerful session will enable your organization to move the sales needle by re-focusing and re-energizing your Sales Team’s approach to the results generating disciplines of prospecting, qualifying, and closing.
The outcome of this presentation is an audience that understands the rules have changed. Today’s buyers are demanding, knowledgeable, and short on patience. They expect sales professionals to possess solid business acumen, have an understanding of relevant applications, and be able to articulate value.
- Understand and embrace the key business and selling skills that are necessary to establish credibility and build trust in today’s evolving business reality.
- Find out how to develop the discipline and unshakable confidence required to prospect and build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunity.
- Gain insight into the expectations of today’s savvy and demanding buyers.
- Discover how to articulate value and avoid the price trap.
- Understand the importance and power of pre-call planning and research.