Establishing a Culture that Inspires Self-Motivation, Accountability & Quota Attainment
Available as a keynote, or a full day training event.
Combining business process with human motivation to create a culture conducive to profitable performance.
The role a Sales Manager plays in a Sales Team’s success is arguably the most important and often misunderstood element in a sales organizations ultimate performance. In this high energy and example rich presentation, Duane illustrates why Sales Managers are uniquely positioned to influence and empower sales professionals to greater levels of achievement. He will explain the actions and strategies necessary for building a sales organization that can be leveraged into a distinct “competitive advantage.”
Duane discusses the art of establishing clear expectations, and how weekly one-on-one coaching and review sessions are instrumental to establishing a culture of accountability and self-motivation.
This session delivers new ideas, information, and actionable insights Sales Managers can utilize immediately to drive productivity and performance.
After this session, Sales Managers will understand what it takes to lead a Sales Team to achieve and sustain new levels of performance to win in today’s evolving business reality.
- Understand why the Sales Management position is one of the most influential positions within your company.
- Examine the key elements of effective pipeline management.
- Discover how to leverage weekly one-one-one coaching & counselling sessions to inspire your sales people to achieve their personal best.
- Gain insight into the performance metrics that are important to track and those that are not.
- Understand the key differences in managing a sub-par performer versus an A player.
- Learn how to help your sales people elevate their business savvy.